archive anyone?

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hey all, I just had an idea that definately needs to be done IMHO.  Would
anyone mind (Kevin W.?) if I archived all of our discussions and put them up
on my page?  We have had about 1000 messages or so that addressed a lot of
important Scirocco problems (and a lot of crap too =) and I want something
to do!!  I'll get it done sometime soon.  All the messages are in my mail
program now so that's covered.  Wada ya think?
Josh Clark