Re: Also

At 12:28 PM 10/17/96 -0600, you wrote:
>One question.... do the raceing springs also lower at all?

Yu dang Skippy they do! Lower than the Sport lowering springs I had on the
car. I had wanted to cut them springs but decided to wait until I got the
race springs to see how much of a difference there would be. Im very pleased
with the look of the race springs on the car. It sits with just about 1 1/2"
from the top of the tire to the bottom lip of the fenders.
I absolutely hate the way Scirocco's look with the stock height. Looks like
it should have 4X4 wheels and tires on it with how high it sits.
I have "before" pics of the car with the sport lowering springs on it, I
will try and duplicate the photos but in its current comfiguration. You will
see the difference, just wait!

Shawn