Re: Audio stuff...

look at the small panels to the side of the hatch cover..you should have
black 3"x5" plastic plates with holes..thats the speaker hole...same size
as the front speakers. I have seen many, many hatch covers in junkyards
out of GTi's and scirocco's with lots of 6x9 cutouts in them, and at
one time i was contemplating putting a 21" back there mounted on a custom
hatch cover and using the whole trunk as the box, but I had to give the
speaker back to my dad for him home theater system...bummer eh?

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|