Re: My absolutly amazing car ORDEAL

 >the hell out of my scirocco.  Tomorrow its off to buy a radio for the
thing
: >(any suggestions for a cd player?) and a new drivers seat (hey i deserve
it)
: >The end!!!

I highly recommend the Clarion DRX9275L ..... I have last years model 9175L
and it's GREAT.  It almost never skips and sounds great.  It's also very
expandable.  It has the capability to control any and all of these
accessories : hideaway EQ/DSP, in dash phone, 6, 12 or 18 disc changer, tv
tuner & moniter, navigation and more.

If that deck is a little on the outside of your price range, check out the
DRX8275 or even the 6175.  I have found the Clarion radios to be great.
They all offer great performance and with excellent reception.  I have
sold, installed and used almost all brands of radios ( Sony, Pioneer,
Kenwood, Pioneer Premier, Coustic, Clarion, JVC, just to name a few) , and
am happiest with my Clarion.

-Gene

  We are sorry to inform you that due to cutbacks and the
  declining economy, the light at the end of the tunnel will
             be shut down ......... Have A Nice Day !
Gene Salvatore                                  1984 Scirocco Daily Driver
caraudio@ici.net                                1986 Scirocco Project Car
              MECP Certified First Class Car Audio Installer
Visit me at http://www.ici.net/cust_pages/caraudio/caraudio.html