Re: SWAY BAR!!

I suggest this...

Take your car out stock..and take a medium left and right turn, say one
around 40-50 mph..not a T intersection but on a section of road thats
like 3 lanes wide and does 90deg.

Put on the stress bar

Take that same turn..you'll really notice the difference, instead
of swaying witht he body roll, you'll be pressed agains the side of your
seat.
Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|