Re: 1.8-2.0 16v

At 01:53 PM 10/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
>

>PS I will also be putting in European fuel injection with the larger mass
>air flow sensor plate and injectors and distributor.
>--
Josh,
        Not sure on your other questions, but I have one for you.  I thought
the CIS-E had the larger size air flow sensor.  If not, why do you need all
the other parts, aren't they capable of the boost in output?

Curious, might do this to mine, but I want 8Vs in mine.

David

               Original Equipment Marketers

     Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
     with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                  Discount Store Prices.

Techtonics, Autotech, and New Dimensions for VWs available.

           diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102