1.8-2.0 16v

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I am going to be getting a used 2.0 block to put in my 87 16v Scirocco for
about $400 with 50k miles on it and I just want to know what I need to put
on my old head and intake manifold on the block.  I know I need the whole
gasket set and I guess new bolts but is there anything else?  Everything
from the 1.8 should just bolt on to the 2L right?  I will be getting a new
head some time next year along with cams but right now the 2.0 is what I can
afford and the biggest job of all three.  Thanks a lot for any advice,
Josh Clark
PS I will also be putting in European fuel injection with the larger mass
air flow sensor plate and injectors and distributor.