Re: All this talk got me thinkin'......hmmmmm..........

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996, Josh Clark wrote:

> -- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
>
> I work at IDT, a big ISP, doing tech support and I have free access to a lot
> o' stuff:  numerous email addresses, 16megs web space, and tons of info and
> programmers.  (no FTP unfortunately)  I was thinking that us Sciroccoers
> need a web page and/or a club of some sort.  Hey!  the Corado owners get one
> !  I don't use my space for anything productive and I've been trying to
> figure something to do with it.  I know all HTML but CGI isn't allowed on
> the server.  Hey Kev, maybe we could organize something between the list and
> a site.  Se can come up with our own faq for the Scirocco.  Since the list

I'm an SA at my college still, probably will be forever... I can put cgi-bin
stuff on, we have FTP, etc... (In fact, I do cgi-bin at work) The only problem
is I don't have a lot of time to edit a lot of html.... If anyone's interested
in services I can provide for this (perhaps cgi-bin support for y'all), lemme
know...

> started there's quite a bit of info out there.  There also aren't a lot of
> new list readers so the advertisement wouldn't be bad.
> 1 other thing: I don't have a scanner but a friend of mine is getting one
> and if any of the list people have one could you let me know?  WOW!  this is
> getting me psyched!
> Josh Clark
> I RULE!!!!!!!!

Cool!

John K. Gates, UNIX Systems Administrator/Software Engineer
john@fang.cs.sunyit.edu, http://www.cs.sunyit.edu/~john