All this talk got me thinkin'......hmmmmm..........

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I work at IDT, a big ISP, doing tech support and I have free access to a lot
o' stuff:  numerous email addresses, 16megs web space, and tons of info and
programmers.  (no FTP unfortunately)  I was thinking that us Sciroccoers
need a web page and/or a club of some sort.  Hey!  the Corado owners get one
!  I don't use my space for anything productive and I've been trying to
figure something to do with it.  I know all HTML but CGI isn't allowed on
the server.  Hey Kev, maybe we could organize something between the list and
a site.  Se can come up with our own faq for the Scirocco.  Since the list
started there's quite a bit of info out there.  There also aren't a lot of
new list readers so the advertisement wouldn't be bad.
1 other thing: I don't have a scanner but a friend of mine is getting one
and if any of the list people have one could you let me know?  WOW!  this is
getting me psyched!
Josh Clark
I RULE!!!!!!!!