Re: wanna trade pics??

At 02:03 PM 10/10/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>>I think a Scirocco mailing list web page would be cool. Im not sure that
>>>enough people care to, have a picture AND have the ability to get it scanned
>>>or want to have their car posted on it at all.
>>>Still, id like to see it.
>>>
>>>One vote, "YEA".
>>>
>>>Shawn
>>
>>Add another YEA vote for me!  Another resource would be great!  My car is
>>completely stock with steel wheels, so I won't be taking any pictures yet,
>>but if this winter goes well she will be reborn come spring!
>
>Ahh come on don't worry send in a picture nobody will make fun of you :-)

Thats 2 votes for everybody to take good pictures of their cars and them too
if they can be in it and get them scanned! It doesnt matter if your Scirocco
is stock or fully modified. JUST DO IT!

I cant stress the taking of good pictures. If you have a dark car, wait for
a sunny day and/or use the flash! Its hard to see the details of MUTE's
Black Scirocco taken on an overcast day up against some trees. Just a thought...

Shawn