Got some driving lights

I asked for advice on driving lights a little while back. Well here's what I
did, I went around town looking for some lights. The selection wasn't very
good. I did manage to find the Catz lights at one of those "I'll gold plate
your valve cover and velvet your roof type places" God I hope nobody in here
has a Scirocco like that. ANyway back to what I was saysing. The Catz
driving lights were around $180 Geeze!

I talked to the lady at the store and asked for some advice. She was very
honest telling me that most people come in the store to buy the Catz or PIAA
so they will be considered cool. THey can put the stickers on their car etc.
etc.

She said they are really good lights but mainly you are paying for the look
and name. I went to AUtozone and bought some $60 Pilot driving lights. They
were easy to install look good and work good. I'm sure the Catz are probobly
better but I doubt I would notice much difference. The lady told me the PIAA
lights which she didn't keep in stock are even more expensive.

WHile Installing them I noticed whoever owned my car before was nice enough
to take the driving lights that used to be there. The wires were still there.