Re: Shifting Problems

Hrm, thanks all for the replies. I did have the passenger-side motor
mount replaces a whiel ago. First I'll replace to bushings and ball
and try ajusting the plate a little, then if that doesnt fix it, guess
I'll go back to the shop that did the mount and have them check tranny
alignment. thanks

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|