Re: Fuba Smuba

Installing a FUBA antenna isn't that difficult, you just need a few tools.

1>drill a hole in your roof
2>rustproof that hole
3>run the wires from the hole to your radio
4>mount the FUBA base, silicon the hole/base to waterproof
5>screw on the antenna to the mount
6>plug in antenna and connect a 12v feed to the wire

the hardest part is running the damn wire.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|