Re: '85 Scirocco Wolfsburg GTI??????

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

My advice would be to get the car in the best condition.  You definately
don't want to ever think about having to repair this car again do you-at
least not often?  The winter is not a good time to be replacing another
trans or clutch unless you're in the polar bear club =)
It will just make you angry if you have to spend money on a car that you
just use to drive in the Winter.  That's the way I feel at least,
Josh Clark