Re: KE Jetronic powermodule

At 08:47 PM 10/5/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anyone tried the autotech power module for KE- Jettronic?
>How easily does it install./ what sort of gains do you get.. etc..
>--

I have a friend in Texas (don't start, :)), who races autocrosses and drag
races  16V engines in a pick-up, a Scirocco I and II.  He uses it on his
autocrosser, the Scirocco II and hes says there is a measureable gain.  I
don't think he gave me a percentage of hp increase, but he is the type of
guy that does not like to do a ton of internal mods.  Cam, free-flow the
head, maybe balance, and that is it.  Anyway, he recommended I get one for
my GTi.  Cools injectors by increasing flow of gas when driving hard, not
sure just when.  It is also an
adjust-it-once-and-no-need-to-touch-it-again-type of part.  I will try to
get some more info.

David

             Original Equipment Marketers

   Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
   with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                Discount Store Prices.

 Techtonics, Autotech and soon to come, New Dimensions

         diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102