Possibly selling 16v engine...comments?

A 165 hp (modified, obviously) 8v engine FS has just been brought to my
attention.  I am considering buying it.  Before I do, I'm going to have to
sell my engine, though.  Some questions:

a)  Does anyone want my 1.8L 16v Scirocco engine w/ 54k ORIGINAL miles on
it?  I just had VW replace the timing belt @49k miles.  I am in Virginia.

b)  What's a fair price for my engine?

c)  Anybody gimme some tips so I don't get screwed w/ this engine I might be
buying?  It's totally souped up, out of a Rabbit race-car.

Thanks a lot!

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall