Re: New Page New Page New Page....

At 10:34 AM 10/4/96 -0500, you wrote:

>"Tejas" is sorta the local slang or joke name for calling Texas our state
>to other non-texans...since most people living outside Texas think that
>the wholestate is nothing but Mexicans. Tejas is an accepted spelling for
>Texas..what do you call a burrito?? thats a spanish word? does that word
>not show up on your screen?
>
>Ryan

Well Ryan, I do use adopted words in my english vocabulary from the spanish
language (Like Burrito and Taco and Guaco which pretty much limits my use of
that language) but on all of my maps, the spelling is clearly with the
letter "X" that is distinctly pronounced.
Thanks for playing!

Shawn

How about we let this thread die, if you wanna continue the discussion reach
me by E-mail. This is for Scirocco's after all.............