FOR SALE: Very Clean '88 Scirocco 16V

Here's a description of the car:

    Location: New York
     Exterior: White, VERY Good Condition, No rust, Absolutely no dents
      Interior: Black with Grey inserts, Drivers seat has minor tear on left side bolster, carpet immaculate
     Mileage: 60,335 Miles
  Upgrades: Boge Turbos, Front and Rear, 5Months old (1500 Miles)
                  Neuspeed Lowering Springs, 5Months old (1500 Miles)
                  Upper Strut Bearings, 5Months old (1500 Miles)
                  Timing Belt, 5Months old (1500 Miles)
                  Passenger Side Motor Mount, 5Months old (1500 Miles)
                  Front Motor Mount, 2 months old
                  External Fuel Pump, 2 months old

  Problems: Rubber Exhaust Hanger missing (makes exhaust ratte)
                  Radiator Fan comes on and stays on unless disconnected then reconnected (relay maybe?)
                  A/C needs charging
	      Motor mounts need adjustment to stop excessive motor vibration
                  May need battery now since the fan's stayed on without engine running a few times.

Price: $3500 (Negotiable)

I'm the second owner of this car.
I'd intended to keep it but a business emergency now requires that I sell it.
It's really quick and handles well.I hope your'e interested.
I can be a little flexible on the price if you'd like to get it right away.
Please call me if you'd like to arrange a time to meet.

Herbert Samuels
718.922.1371