RE: Extra Lighting

>My biggest pet peive with overly bright or mis aligned lights is with
these
>fuckin' trucks! almost all the new Broncos lows are as bright as highbeams
>Also these lifted trucks that its cool to drag their asses lower than the
>front. I carry a hammer with me to fix their illighment problems....

I hear ya!  This is one of the consequences of us lowering and them
raising.  The worst side effect of this is that stupid tail pipe that comes
out on the rear side fender!  You know the one that stares you right in the
face at stop lights!  Most of these guys run rich at idle so you could
imagine the S@#T that thrown in your face.

Cough! Cough!

Rodney Noriel