Re: Just an idea regarding supercharging..<Total Tangent Version>

At 07:47 PM 10/1/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I also thought of this and it brings me too - why doesn't anyone make an
>aftermarket type air cooler? I know many people make aftermarket airboxes but
>would more power also be developed by cooling it slightly? I dont know the
>mechanics of cooling air , nor do i have figures for gains from cooling air,
>but does anyone know if they work out?

Not really, but I have designed and built a model for a cold air Plenum for
airboxes that are drilled. (Im a Draftsman for Boeing, I had some spare time
last week....) Anyways, if it works, I will let you guys know. This other
company I work for  (TRANSFORMA) just might be interested in producing
To be continued.........

Shawn