Re: Radio replacment for '86 Scirocco.

check your ground wire.

call crutchfield..they should be able to provide you with a free wiring
harness with any radio you buy from them. I got a pioneer and the harness
that came with it was verry simple to hook up..just required a few
soldering points and thats it.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|