Shawn, and all....

Hello, and greetings,
        I apologize for all the missent and poorly edited replies to the
list.  It was ANYTHING but deliberate.  I have had this Friggin' computer in
the shop so many times for the same problem, sticky mouse, among other
things.  I could not edit the message fully without the damn thing sticking!
Also, I thought that I would eventually edit it right, send it, and then
realize that the reason it is taking so long to send is because it was
sending the whole bloody thing back to the listserv!  I apologize for the
trouble.  I will do my best to not allow it to happen again, however, if it
does, you now know why.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

David

P.S., this is also why I have not written much in so long, computer problems.

P.S.  I am now wearing my flame-retardant undies, so you can no longer toast
me without being toasted back.  :-P