How will we know when you're joking?

Hey Tim - VW crazy Tim - it just occured to me that we'll not know when
you're joking if you have smiley faces after your name on each post.  Just
a thought!

Mannix (generally grouchy anyway, start to wonder about lotsa smiles, makes
me think of some hippie wannabe skipping around Boulder, being happy to be
alive, la la la,"that cloud looks like Jerry" BAM!!! a bus hits her, at
least she died happy.  Sorry.)