scirocco-l-digest people! (Was TT exhaust)

At 01:10 AM 11/28/96 -0600, you wrote:

..........An uncredibly HUGE snip.....
.(had to use my power snippers for that one)..

>Yes, it is available for your year and vintage.  If you are interested in
>pricing, contact me and I will get you a quote..
>\
>David

David, please do us all a huge favor. Delete everything your not replying to
first. I get each piece of mail seperate already and I really dont want the
scirocco-l-digest version as well. It makes it easy for all of us to know
what it is your talking about. otherwise you'll get put in the delete
 (My own personal list of people I dont read)

Having said that, have a great thanksgiving day!

Shawn