RE: Exhaust Systems???

At 06:06 PM 11/27/96 -0500, you wrote:
>> when they dip the exhaust piping, it gets coated on
>>both sides.
>
>Dipped? I think you may be thinking of the alunimized systems,
>those pipes are dipped. The stainless pipes are solid stainless.
>
>Mark
>Adirondack Auto Brokers
>"Your VW/Porsche Parts Source"
>Phone (518) 882-6534
>Fax (518) 882-1914
>Email markaab@global2000.net
>VW Web Site http://www.lgicsn.com/vw
>Porsche Web Site http://www.lgicsn.com/porsche

Actually, ive got 3 or 4 different project conversations going on at
once and I thought I was talking to a guy who is having his headers
chromed. (chevy) he was asking about the chrome on the inside
peeling/flaking and ca
using the mufflers to fail.......bla bla. Im soooo confused!! :)
Your right mark, the stainless system is made from stainless steel
tubing. I wouldnt even consider the alumnized system unless its for a
showcar. you know, one that doesnt even run kind of show car. Goes from
city to city
 on a trailer.....

Shawn