Re: Huge oil leak...

At 02:53 PM 11/27/96 -0500, you wrote:

>I checked the dipstick a couple of times, the first two times it read way up
>the stick.  I let it settle for a minute, then checked it again, everytime
>after that it was completely blank.  There was oil dripping from two or
>three places under the car.

Oh my dear Mr. Vague. Do you have any idea WHERE under the car its leaking?
Can you see if its comming from the engine?
Can you trace the leak to the source?

>Last night I'm guessing the temp dropped down to maybe -10 C.  Did the
87
>come with an oil cooler?  It was suggested that maybe a hose burst?

I dunno, its your car. do you have one?
Obviously your leaking from somewhere. Help us take the guess work out
of your problem by being a little observant and a lot less vague. Im
not gonna sit here and type out every possible places it could be
leaking from.

Nope, not gonna happen. wouldnt be prudent.........

Shawn