Re: check this out, VW wanna be honda

Brandon Sommerville wrote:

> At 08:53 PM 26/11/96 -0800, you wrote:
> >I thought this was kind of funny maybe I'm the only one.
> >

> >Actually I'm not a drive VW ONLY or die person, but I think the
> >arguments are kind of fun check this out
> >http://www.pelican.net/~kevin/honda.html
>
> Actually I see that around here a lot.  Lots of Civics running around with
> the teardrop alloys, or even the 6 spoke ones.
>
> I am a VW ONLY person though!  :)

Well I didn't say you would see me driving around in a Civic for sure,
but RX-7s and such yes I like them but since I keep buying VWs I must
not like them enough to choose them.

About your Oil leak, I don't know but maybe the oil filter or drain plug
since it was such a massive loss of oil or the rear seal. I am
definately not a mechanic though. I'm just guessing. I hope everything
is OK and you did the right thing don't drive it!