Huge oil leak...

Here's the scoop.  Me and my '87 16v are running errands, no problem.  I
drove my wife to work, half way there my oil light comes on and the buzzer
goes off.  I turned the engine off right away and coasted to a halt on the
side of the road.  Checked the oil level.  None.

Had 2 quarts in the back, dumped them both in and headed towards the
mechanics.  2 km later, same thing.

The car is now at the shop.  Any ideas from you master mechanics out there?

Brandon Sommerville

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."