free parts

Hello everybody. I am new to this list and have bought my second
scirocco(81 scirocco s with 1.7l engine). I used to have an 87 16v and
also have a 92 corrado slc. The 81 scirocco will be used only for
fun(i.e autox). I am currently taking all the parts off that aren't
needed to make it run(a.c. heater, back seat, radio etc etc). If anybody
has any need for any parts send me an e-mail and I'll let you know what
shape it is in. I bought the car for $300 and it has 100,000 miles on
it. Also, does anybody know of any cheap ways to up the horses on this
engine? I don't want to spend too much on it (no 1.8).
Fabien
fcs@sat.net