Re: Best speaker config in a Scirocco? (fwd)

<< a AAxBB amp means it will produce AA watts to BB number of channels atthe
 same time. You need to check the config and see if it is also puts out
 more w/less channel ie
 50x4
 100x2
 200x1
 ...is the exact same amp, just set to output to less # of
 channels(speakers)
 some chaep ones will advertise 100x2 but look at the thd..if its a high
 percent=crap. >>

Thank you for the info!!  Now I won't feel completely stupid when I go out to
get my amp!!  Great!

Tim :)