A sad day for my scirocco....

Well guys im very very sorry to say that I will be selling my scirocco.  I
feel like a part of my will die cause i know i'll never meet any people as
friendly as scirocco owners.
I've decided that before i put any more money into it (any it has been taxing
my wallet latly) Im going to go for either a newer scirocco or an rx-7 I've
got my eye on. (btw its a 1991 not that super twin turbo deal)
Anyway im sad to see it go.. it was a blast and had tonnes of character.  Oh
well Im sure I'll own another someday.