Re: CHange the subject, Chris Taylors a Punk!

<< >         Yeah,yeah, YEAH! Me too! Uh huh huh huh, Sciroccos are cool.
 >         I am Punk-scirROCKIN' kid too!   >>
 >
 > Hmmm, I thought looser was the appropriate term...  ;-) JK
 >
 > Tim :)

 Your kidding really?? Hmmm you should have been serious. >>

Really?  I should have been serious?  Okay, I'll try it again:

You guys are loosers!!!

Tim :)

P.S.  I'm still joking. Sorry, I couldn't do it!  ;-)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco