Re: A/C Control Lever

Ok, then where can I get the top of this piece? My ac control unit broke,
as in the sense that the top slide selector comes completely off, but the
temp select works just fine..i guess something off the top poped off when
i was working in there, and now to change from ac/heater/defroster i have
to stick my hand back onto of the pivot point and secure it as i move the
'L' shaped selector. thanks

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|