Re: A/C Control Lever

<< New Question: When I first joined the list a couple months ago, someone
was
 talking about a bad cold air valve or something causing incorrect
distribution
 of air from the dash vents; heat fromt the center, and cold from the sides.
If
 anybody knows what the specific piece was that needs to be checked, I'd
 appreciate the Word. I get the same problem, and figure I can replace/fix up
the
 valve while I've got the panels pulled. >>

I have that same problem too.  I would most deffinatly benifit from that
info, also.

Thank you,

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco