just when you thought I had all the advise I could handle.....

Ok....one more question (till I think up a new one).

I'm debating on which front motor mount to buy.  There's the German
one for really cheap, and the TT heavy duty one for a lot more.  Mark
says the TT is harder rubber and may transmit slightly more vibration
to the interior.

My viewpoint right now is that if the German one lasts almost as long
as the TT, and transmits less vibrations, I'd go with that.
Remember, my 85 is mostly stock and I'm looking for reliability and
comfort.

TIA.....look forward to your sage wisdom as always  :)

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(On Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound)