Re: US/Euro acceleration

At 10:47 PM 11/15/96 +0000, you wrote:
>My scirocco 1 does about 80 mph in  second.  I swear.  On the highway
>if I punch it in sixth and tach it out at 9000 rpms I can do about
>208 mph.  My car has been declared illegal in 20 states and I am only
>allowed to drive it on sundays.
>                        Jay
        oh yeah, well my Scirocco- the one with the 3.1 BS engine in it-
I cant even rev 500 rpms in first w/out hitting second its so looooow, but
then I spin up to 9000, hit about 85 in 3 seconds, kick in the NO2,
and 2 seconds later I'm singing 302 mph...so thats 0 to 60 in about one
second! I hafta repaint everytime I drive...
        now, if I could only figure out what GTi means....

 paul b.       ;p