Re: rev limiter

At 10:38 PM 11/14/96 EST, you wrote:
>Hey guys, In the rev limiter conversation a page was referred to that might
>have a faq on raising or removing the rev limiter.  I'm not sure if an address
>was given or not but either way I cant find it.If you mentioned that page could
>give me the address I'd appreciate it alot.  If you already gave it, sorry,
>but what about one more time?

That was me. I thought that web page had a faq on how to change the rev
limiter. I looked while I was there but found nothing even remotely close.
Maybe I didnt look in the right spot. The address to the web page is:

http://alicudi.usc.edu/~jan/cars.html

Its got alot of good interesting info. Check it out, see what you can find.

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and