Re: Let's have a PowWow!

At 03:53 PM 11/14/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Josh Clark wrote:
>>
>> I just got that program and it's really cool!
>> I say we all get it, or at least as many as we can, and have a conference
>> together.  That will be fun.  How about tonight at 10pm est, 7pm pst?  Good
>> for me.
>> Josh
>
>SOunds good to me, I'm pevin@pelican.net on PowWow Surprise! I think
>using your email address is the easiest thing. Here's what else I found.
>
>http://www.enterprise1701.com/powwow/tribes/internet_VolksWagen_Tribe.html
>Thats what called a PoWWow tribe, It's VW related. You cna go there
>click on names and see if there online and chatting.

Thats where I am right now and will stay on it for the night so if anybody
wants to connect up early.  Im still trying to connect with someone to see
how this thing really works. Seems kinda neat, its got text to speach
capabilities although itsounds like my soundblaster program..... Kinda cheezy.

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and