Rear Wipers...

> From:          Pascal Nasta <0004434708@mcimail.com>

> My '78 Champaign Edition Scirocco and 81 Scirocco S, if at speed the
> rear window didn't get wet, wierd??  And the C is the exact same.
> They do look alike and share that same quality.  On the other hand
> my 84 GTI needed the rear wiper.

Well, just going back to the original post on this, I drive a
'84 Scirocco II Storm, and also a '92 Corrado G60, what I find is
that both the Scirocco and the Corrado ONLY need rear wipers when
stationary.

What REALLY bugs me is that the one of the Corrado keeps going, (e.g.
you can't just squidge it once to clear the rear and then when you're
driving you don't need it). No, just to "improve" things on the
Corrado when you press the stalk to run it, it carries on
intermittent, and all the way down the road you hear these "Squeek"
..... "Squeek" ..... "Squeek" sounds as it serves no purpose
whatsoever!

Okay, so...
QUESTION: Anybody know how to turn the rear wiper OFF intermittent,
and just to do it when it's needed?

There's one for ya!

See ya!

Jeremy R. Bromley,

Jeremy R. Bromley       --- Events Manager, Corrado Club of Great Britain
jbromley@enterprise.net