Re: You all should read this warning, sorry it's not rocco related(fwd)

At 02:35 PM 13/11/96 -0700, you wrote:
>On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Josh Clark wrote:
>
>(deleted stuff about good times virus)
>
>Guys (and gals), don't pay any attention to this.  The real "good times"
>virus is the announcements of the virus itself.  It is not really possible
>(discounting attached executables and the MS Word macro stuff) to send
>around a virus in ASCII.  This thing has been popping up every few months
>for the last few years - it's a hoax.
>
>Kevin Wenzel

Yeah, but the pkzip is a real trojan horse virus.  Been around for a while
though.

Brandon Sommerville

"And then I says, tell me I'm wrong! And she says, I can't baby, 'cause
you're not!"
 - The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight