Re: My first Autox ruled!

Hi Josh:

At 09:38 PM 11/11/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Does anyone know exactly what's involved in organizing an event like
>this?  I and my friends (especially Jay) want to start a car club around
>here of some sort and autox's would be great locally.

I suggest you contact Greg Little, co-founder of Club H2O. It's
a new water-cooled VW club started in the Northeast but spreading
into other areas as well. Kevin Sullivan is their NJ representative. I
don't have Kevin's number handy but you can get it from Greg at
clubh2o@aol.com

Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers
"Your VW/Porsche Parts Source"