Re: Stupid Quesions

<< >        Tim, so few people truly understand the Air-lubed engine, but
I've
 >seen quite a few try to make it work.

 Few people know about this concept. It was developed in Germany
 in 1921 by Dr. Heiss Luft. It works by forcing air through tiny holes in
 the bearings. The crank floats on a thin cushion of air, just like the puck
 on an air hockey table. And I'm totally making this up. >>

Are you, Mark?  Gosh, I never would have known you were making it up if you
didn't tell me!  ;-)

It is sad that some people are THAT mechanically deprived that they think it
is lubed by air!  I just can't say anything else.

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco