Re: 16v vs 8v

> Date:          Sun, 10 Nov 1996 21:42:32 +0500
> To:            scirocco-l@privateI.com
> From:          Dan Ruddick <druddick@vt.edu>
> Subject:       Re: 16v vs 8v

> At 05:46 PM 11/10/96 -0800, you wrote:
> >At 08:15 PM 11/10/96 +0000, you wrote:
> >
> >>Well to be honest I am a kid and there is a reason my insurance is so
> >>high.
> >>

> >       Jay, Thats got to be the lammest excuse ive ever heard. "Im a dumb
> >kid so its ok to act iresponsible". Thats a bunch of BULLSHIT! Fuckin' start
> >acting responsible the minute you wake up in the morning! Im from the "X
> >generation" and I somehow manage to be a responsible member of society
> >without blamming everyone else for my problems. Tell me why it is your
> >generation cant DO anything for yourselves without it being handed to you on
> >a fuckin sliver platter any WHY it is none of you cant seem to take a single
> >ounce of responsability for yourselves?
> >Thats a bunck of FUCKIN' BULLSHIT, Jay!
All I have to say to you is DO YOU KNOW ME!??!!?!  I think not.
Silver platter huh?  Do you know where I work?  Do you
know anything about me besides what kind of car I drive?  Do you know my
schooling history?  OK now tell
me if I am right hear but you say that my generation cannot
accomplish anything because I wrote a story in here about how a guy
lied to me about his engine size!  You have some serious problems.
Are you sure you drive a scirocco and not a mustang?  Nice launguge
too I bet all the other people on the list really like to hear you
vulgerly whining about things totally unrelated to an automobile in
anyway.  I love you man, your awsome.

                           Jay

VW Scirocco 1988 16v
VW Scirocco 1980