The VW gallery

OK my VW gallery I kind-of up.  In reality it is only part of a much
larger vw enthusiest page but I yet to find the time to decide that.
Give it a try and tell me what you guys think.  I could also use some
help on some spelling.  Oh yea, most of the pictures I stole from
other webpages, but like I siad it is not finished and once I get a
scanne all those pictures will be gone.
                       http://ally.ios.com/~popo
                                       Jay