Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

At 09:46 AM 11/5/96 -0800, you wrote:

>   I personally like either a 5,6 or a 7 spoke design with the roccos.
>  The mess type wheels I dont like for the simple fact they they ca be
>  a bitch to clean.  I think your choice of the Borbet, Oz or he Msw
>  would prove to be worthy.  My advice to you is to find some pics of
>  a scirocco on the net and cut and paste some wheels on them using a
>  pic editor, that will clue you in on what looks good or not.  Works
>  for me  =)
>

>     Andre  (Have you tried ATS type 10, much like that Borbet type C
>             but i think that at Discount Tire Direct, which is online,
>             they are having a special on that wheel.  www.tires.com
>             Price advertised arent correct, mail em or call and the 15"s
>             will probably be much cheaper.)

Im kinda partial to the 6 spoke wheels. I like the mesh wheels (Especially
the BBS wheels) but like you said, cleaning them is one tough thing to do.
There are many nice wheels to choose from. Im kinda partial to wheels that
nobody has, you know? Not something exotic, just something kinda unique. I
was going to get the 3 spoke Antera's but then I started seeing Sentras with
them! YUUUUUUUUUCK!!! That changed my mind. I also like the Hockenheims
too......

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi