Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

<< Hey Tim, I figure that a lot of people are going to be ragging on your
 decision to spend 5k for an original color and a 16v body kit, so let me be
 the first to commend you on your decision.  No body kit beats the 16v body
 kit, and different isn't always better.  Mars red was an original color for
 a reason:  it's beautiful. >>

Why thank you Chris!!  I really appreciate you saying this!  And, all I can
say is, honestly, if people want to harp me for this, I don't care.  You
won't change my mind!!!  :-)  (but compliments such as Chris's sure help me
know that it is most deffinatly the right way to go!)

Thanks again,

Tim :)

P.S.  but I STILL have to figure out what wheels to get... ;-)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco