Re: Anybody going to the Sheew?

On  3 Nov 96 at 19:06, Shawn Meze wrote:

> LOL!!! I want my antenna back!!  :)~

Do you want it piece by piece, or all the pieces at one time?
BTW, it stopped raining on Thurs, and the antenna stopped moving all
the way.  So I got some Slick50 spray on stuff and applied it
yesterday.  It didn't help right away, but we'll see what happens
over time.  At least it's going most of the way up and all the way
down (for now....I probably just jinxed myself).

> I wouldnt be suprised if the kevster didnt do just that! Be good
> kids, or ill.........

Who you calling a kid??  Or you'll what?  NOW we're worried....
HA!  Did you leave yet?  :=)

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA