Re: Anybody going to the Sheew?

On  3 Nov 96 at 15:22, Shawn Meze wrote:

> Im going to the SEMA show next week in Las Vegas, is anybody from
> this list gonna be there? If so, lemme know. I'll get there tuesday
> morning and leave thursday morning. I'll be in my Scirocco!

Don't lose all your money that was earmarked for your car !!!
(Use general household funds for gambling)

> Ut-oh, that means you guys & gals will hafta wait 2 whole days to
> read my important and imformative babble! What will you ever do!!

I imagine the whole list will just come to a screeching halt till you
get back  :)   Actually, we're arranging with Kevin to have you
unsubbed for those two days so we can talk about you without fear of
retribution :)  We'll miss you............hahaha :)

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(On Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound)