Re: Why we paint our cars.......

At 09:39 PM 11/2/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Silver and white are the racing colors for Germany.  I think it was
>originally just  silver, but in some series (F1?) they wanted to run two
>German teams and the second team was allowed to use white.

ANy color can be anybody racing color. They can use whatever they like.
Silver is Merecedes and Mazda's racing colors. Then we get the Ferrari &
Porsche Red's. Lotus I believe is Blue? Then theres the Britich racing green
for the Jaguars. (dont to forget to pronounce the "U") Nissan has the
red/white/blue scheme going. Toyota is white with the red and yellow
stripes. Thats all that comes to mind. Now-a-days, there really isnt a
manufacture racing color. its all depending on the sponsors. They choose how
it looks. Unles its a manufacture thats doing the sponsoring!

Shawn