Re: painting trim

On Fri, 1 Nov 1996, Shawn Meze wrote:

> At 01:39 PM 11/1/96 -0800, you wrote:
> >
> >  I am repainting my 79 rocco and while I have the car all apart I
> >would like to paint the silver trim flat black.  I want the paint to
> >stick for quite a while so I will have to do a thourough job.  Any
> >suggestions?
>

> Sure, "prep-prep-prep-prep-prep-prep-prep-prep-prep-prep-prep-prep and prep!
> Thats the key to the universe!
>
> Shawn

    Uh, entropy is the key of the universe, either that or the answer to
the question of the universe is 42!  So, did you have a suggestion on
painting the trim so it would actually stick and not flake off?

> P.S. What color is the car going to be??? Be sure to take pictures!

    Right now I am thinking of doing Porsche Signal Green.  I will
take pics and have em scanned for all to see, but where to put them?
I have now web page so we will see how it goes.

  Andre'